TSN Open Mic for the week of 5/1/2023
May 1, 2023
Open Mic for the week of 5/22/2023
May 22, 2023
TSN Open Mic for the week of 5/15/2023
May 15, 2023
May 17, 2023
May 11, 2023
Was It Lawful For Daniel Penny To Kill Jordan Neely?
May 10, 2023
May 9, 2023
A Message From Devcat
After a rough couple of days, the website is operational. DevCat will be on break for a few days and will resume work on the site over the weekend.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- North in reply to MarchmaineIgnoredon The Debt Limit Deal Has Been CutSure, but this isn't just vague bureaucratese, this is leadership saying "We want you going after the rich pow…
- DavidTC in reply to DensityDuckIgnoredon Open Mic for the week of 5/22/2023So far the only actual video of this happening involves a guy who spends an awful lot of time on gay dating si…
- Philip H in reply to Slade the LevellerIgnoredon Open Mic for the week of 5/29/2023we had one of those a few years ago across a couple poultry plants here in Mississippi. The owners threw a mid…
- CJColucci in reply to Slade the LevellerIgnoredon Open Mic for the week of 5/29/2023There are those who would say that's the least mystifying thing about it.
- Slade the Leveller in reply to PinkyIgnoredon Open Mic for the week of 5/29/2023It's always mystified me that the occasional meatpacking dragnet doesn't result in more happening to the owner…
- CJColucci in reply to Saul DegrawIgnoredon The Debt Limit Deal Has Been CutYou might enjoy this You Tube video of Peter Falk, in character as Lt. Columbo, performing at a Friar's Club r…
- Saul DegrawIgnoredon The Debt Limit Deal Has Been CutThe other thing this deal does is take away the issue for the next Presidential election which makes it all ab…
- Philip HIgnoredon Open Mic for the week of 5/29/2023When a police officer stops a Black driver, the first 45 words said by that officer hold important clues about…
After a freshman-sophomore snowball fight at Princeton, 1893. I recall similar carnage in the case of students returning to Lincoln from a Nebraska-Colorado football game in Boulder in the early 1970s because, according to one of the participants, “A 10:1 advantage in people isn’t enough for those assholes. They put rocks in their snowballs.”Report