Trump’s loss could be fantastic. A great loss. The greatest.
Varad Mehta is a historian. His research focuses on early modern political thought and the philosophy of history. These days, though, he spends just as much time writing about popular culture and politics. Sometimes even together! He lives in the Philadelphia area, where he patiently awaits the day the Flyers once again parade down Broad Street with the Stanley Cup.
Ten Second News
March 23, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 17, 2021
April 6, 2021
April 4, 2021
April 10, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Stacey Abrams’s Big Lie Has Real Consequences It doesn't. But most elections aren't state wide.
- on Officer That Shot Daunte Wright, Police Chief Both Resign if you sign on as an officer at 18 its easy to get to 26 years and be relatively young. Small town departments…
- on Officer That Shot Daunte Wright, Police Chief Both Resign yep
- on Officer That Shot Daunte Wright, Police Chief Both Resign this is the truth.
- on From CNN: The latest on the police shooting in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota I own firearms. I can tell the difference between them and their respective calibers by their shape and their…
- on Stacey Abrams’s Big Lie Has Real Consequences Truist Park is 15 minutes from Atlanta. And one of the major reasons the Braves moved from the city is because…
- on Stacey Abrams’s Big Lie Has Real Consequences Explain how gerrymandering works in state-wide elections...
- on Stacey Abrams’s Big Lie Has Real Consequences Elections are overseen at the county level in Georgia. From there on, your entire argument falls apart.