How We Ruined The Simpsons.
Texas born mathematician/physicist currently living in Warsaw, Poland.
Ten Second News
March 23, 2021
April 10, 2021
April 16, 2021
March 30, 2021
April 4, 2021
April 6, 2021
March 31, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Sunday Morning! Persona by Ingmar Bergman I feel like The Seventh Seal should be of the more approachable Bergmans. I've watched it a few times over the…
- on Details on Indianapolis FedEx Shooting Weapons, Gunman’s Troubled History We saw two mass shootings in Florida where the problem seemed to be that although the FBI knew about him and t…
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Still Looking for a PS5 I got the second Skelly statue. I will not be getting the third.
- on Linky Friday: ‘Cause Ain’t No Such Things As Halfway Crooks Edition I’m not weighing in on any specific policy but the notion that small increases in wages will make costs skyroc…
- on Linky Friday: ‘Cause Ain’t No Such Things As Halfway Crooks Edition There is a difference between a $15/hr minimum wage paid in return for (presumably constructive) labor, and $6…
- on Adam Toledo Shooting: Watch It For Yourself The fact that they know, and have fought to attain, the ability to do their jobs in a consequence free environ…
- on Linky Friday: ‘Cause Ain’t No Such Things As Halfway Crooks Edition Burger flipping isn't the only place they can reduce the number of staff. McDonald's here was experimenting wi…
- on Linky Friday: ‘Cause Ain’t No Such Things As Halfway Crooks Edition The machines are still a few generations away from getting a taste for meat.