Only then can we have all the great ideological battles we have been wanting to fight but cannot – trapped as we are, swinging at the empty air in our own little bubbles.
Ten Second News
March 23, 2021
April 10, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 17, 2021
April 4, 2021
April 6, 2021
March 31, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on The Hunger Games: I Volunteer As Conscript "It’s “how to talk to your racist uncle” on steroids, a belief that if you’re RIGHT, you have an obligation no…
- on The Hunger Games: I Volunteer As Conscript Thank you! I do agree that there's a childish interpretation of Strong Female Characters that's existed for a…
- on Weekend Plans Post: The High School Reunion (Invite Version) Currently sitting #52,118 in the queue for Path of Exile 3.14 league... most of my work, work is done... almos…
- on The United States Lost the War in Afghanistan Trump ran on a few *really* important issues, one being the endless US wars. (I still believe that saying, dur…
- on The Hunger Games: I Volunteer As Conscript I like the idea of having a That Guy hat that can be passed around.
- on The Hunger Games: I Volunteer As Conscript Yeah, I'm sure it's a continuum. Too weak no character, too strong no character. People can argue about exactl…
- on Adam Toledo Shooting: Watch It For Yourself This is true, and should't be excused by white people's memories of growing up in rural America!
- on Adam Toledo Shooting: Watch It For Yourself He’s 13 and stupid (because every 13 year old is stupid). Is this really true? I've watched 13 nieces and neph…