Fan? I’ve Seen It Over 100 Times on Three Continents!
rexknobus (who writes as “K.T. Beck”) spent two years in the Marine Corps, three years in nurse's training and earned a degree in Journalism/Film at a major university. He has worked as an E.R. orderly, an offset press operator, a legal secretary, and designed mapping systems for the Human Genome Project. He is the author of both fiction and non-fiction books, and the writer of numerous critically acclaimed feature screenplays and award-winning documentary films. His science writing was funded by NASA, NOAA, and the NSF. He eluded a police chase in Budapest, and excavated an ancient burial site in a jungle. Luckily for him, at the last minute, George decided not to shoot him and he now raises rabbits and lives off the “fatta’ the land.”
Ten Second News
September 3, 2021
September 15, 2021
September 8, 2021
September 6, 2021
August 20, 2021
September 15, 2021
August 31, 2021
August 22, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Everything is looking good. Please report any problems.
- on Norm Macdonald (1959-2021) I used to think that Norm MacDonald wasn't funny, but then I realized that it was just that SNL wasn't funny.
- on Listed: AOC, The Met Gala, and That Dress Related: Twitter lashes out over celebrities at 2021 Emmys going maskless https://t.co/G3vZHWBwpJ pic.twitter.…
- on Listed: AOC, The Met Gala, and That Dress Well, it's an "I don't like it" rooted in a handful of assumptions. They involve stuff like pandemics, viruses…
- on Sunday Morning! “Ethan Frome” by Edith Wharton If you have two cute lap dogs on your shoulders and three cute lap dogs in your arms and you are still unhappy…
- on Sunday Morning! “Ethan Frome” by Edith Wharton Most not very online people still hold onto the meteorological theory of climate. It's why we have have ideas…
- on Listed: AOC, The Met Gala, and That Dress "I don't like it" is not an argument, its a feeling. I don't like tight underwear, you don't like anchovy pizz…
- on Listed: AOC, The Met Gala, and That Dress Chip, I kinda *LIKE* AOC. (I think that she's the Democrats' Trump!) Now, there is something that very much bu…
- on Listed: AOC, The Met Gala, and That Dress Don't bother. This is a tiresome game where I ask a question then you ask me one and refuse to answer until I…