The rules were developed because they work, not because I think they ought to work or because I read somewhere that they should work.
Helping workers, communities, and companies implement safe behaviors, improve the environment, and deal with risk in the workplace and in our communities. Working together we have seen significant improvement in safety, increased understanding and addressing risk, and upgrading environmental performance. I’ve worked with hundreds of people across the US, in Mexico, South America, and Eastern Europe. I’ve made enough mistakes that I have a lot of experience and know many things that don’t work. Through that experience I now know that communicating is essential to being effective and it is not what I think is important that matters, it is what my audience thinks is important that matters.
Ten Second News
April 26, 2021
April 19, 2021
May 5, 2021
April 28, 2021
April 16, 2021
April 20, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition LF7: Shorter NR: Yes, Trump is a would-be dictator and if he can get his thugs better organized next time, may…
- on Letter to a Young Conservative Comment in mod.
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition He’s extremely left BUT he’s also extremely conscious of how modern identity politics don’t actually advance l…
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition LF6: So much for "Free as in free speech, not as in free beer."
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition If Police Unions only argued for better pay, more vacation, and more sick time, only libertarian nutballs woul…
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition Yeah, that interpretation just boggles the mind. I don't have a problem with giving agents some measure of imm…
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition It's a derivative of sovereign immunity which keep in mind applies to all government agents, not just law enfo…
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition For whom? If you must, absolutely must, allow police to steal from the people into whose homes they're invadin…