Well, are they?
Elizabeth Picciuto was born and reared on Long Island, and, as was the custom for the time and place, got a PhD in philosophy. She freelances, mainly about disability, but once in a while about yeti. Mother to three children, one of whom is disabled, two of whom have brown eyes, three of whom are reasonable cute, you do not want to get her started talking about gardening.
Ten Second News
March 23, 2021
April 19, 2021
April 16, 2021
April 10, 2021
March 30, 2021
April 4, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Anti-Capitalism Never Made Much Sense "We should change things." "Convince me." "NO!" "Well, I'm unconvinced." And here we are. I look forward to he…
- on The “Young Conservative Problem” is Current Conservatives’ Fault Well, correct or not, IIRC his research was very specific to moral questions and intuitions, so I don't know h…
- on Anti-Capitalism Never Made Much Sense So, without even being able to articulate any harm, you are convinced the accounts should be restricted to doc…
- on The “Young Conservative Problem” is Current Conservatives’ Fault Eric Schmidt (formerly of Google) and Tim Cook are the only tech guys I can find who fits. Bezos is close (196…
- on Anti-Capitalism Never Made Much Sense Well, one of the things that would be required for me to get on board this USG Bank Account Plan would be that…
- on Anti-Capitalism Never Made Much Sense I don't know either. At this moment I can't see any harm.
- on The “Young Conservative Problem” is Current Conservatives’ Fault And yet any of today's youth who say "maybe I'm conservative" will be asked why they fully support and agree w…
- on The “Young Conservative Problem” is Current Conservatives’ Fault I guess you're right, Biden and Pelosi and McConnell are technically not Baby Boomers.