Chief Justice Likko’s mea culpa.
Ten Second News
April 26, 2021
April 19, 2021
May 5, 2021
April 28, 2021
April 20, 2021
May 11, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Briefly, On Abuse And Who Does And Doesn’t Endure Consequences The worst institutional offenders all seem to have endowments or equivalent big enough that they can just writ…
- on Briefly, On Abuse And Who Does And Doesn’t Endure Consequences In my industry, failure to follow company policy, which in many cases is based upon gov't policy has severe co…
- on Colonial Pipeline Attack: The Pearl Harbor File Oddly enough, I remember writing about the guy who took the blame for Pearl Harbor and why he was probably sca…
- on O Inflation, Where Art Thou? When I sit down at the car dealership and the car salesman guy asks me "how much are you looking to spend a mo…
- on Colonial Pipeline Attack: The Pearl Harbor File It certainly changes the whole "hackers hacked the pipeline" narrative.
- on O Inflation, Where Art Thou? I was wondering what the other circle in the image at the top of the article was, so I looked it up, and it tu…
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Infohazards Looking at the list of free games, I have a pretty good guess. I got into one of those for a while, and then r…
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Infohazards I quit a particular FaceBook game over that kind of micro-transaction pusher mentality. No, getting submarines…