- Next story The Biscuit of Diversity
- Previous story Sunday Morning! “The Tragedy of Julius Caesar” by William Shakespeare
Ten Second Buzz
September 21, 2023
September 21, 2023
September 11, 2023
September 12, 2023
August 31, 2023
August 23, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 18, 2023
September 13, 2023
A Message From Devcat
Devcat is exploring some additional filters for moderation. This should be transparent to almost everybody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 Remembering the debates we had at the time (1986-1991)... It was Led Zeppelin vs. The Rolling Stones when it c…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 The rest of that link was how unacceptable it was to have a list of the top 7 rock artists without having any…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 About 15 years ago, I was driving my son and his friends home from high school. One of them asked if he could…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 Biden to join auto workers on picket line. Something something neoliberal something squees the dirtbag left th…
- on Weekend Plans Post: Almost time to Winterize. Almost. Inspired by the other thread: The Darkness: Rock and Roll Deserves to Die Lenny Kravitz: Rock and Roll Is Dead…
- on Weekend Plans Post: Almost time to Winterize. Almost. Outside can be tolerable for an hour or so, if there is a *LOT* of cold water. Part of me thinks "it's good th…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 defending the indefensible. Some of that link has the (bad) idea that victims should be beyond question. My on…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 I guess after working as a lawyer for Donald Trump, you pick up some of the client's habits: https://www.aol.c…
- POETS Day! Revisiting Clampitt with Cummings In Mind
There’s a valid complaint about poetry written beginning somewhere in the middle of the last century that claims modern poetry is written for a smaller and smaller audience of attuned readers
- Let Joe Biden Be Joe Biden: Voter Reactions To President Biden’s Events
I showed two videos of Joe Biden to a group of 50 voters who were in their early to mid-20s from different areas of Massachusetts.
- The Brand is the Point: Voting Against Your Interests to Stay in Your Tribe
Normally I'd sit back, decry the situation in Mississippi, vote, and then go get a good stiff drink. I may have to do so again this year.
- Abortion ‘Trafficking’ and the Constitution (Updated)
You don’t have to be pro-abortion to oppose the restrictive intrusion that anti-”trafficking” laws impose on individuals and their right to travel.
- The Spanish-American War and the ‘Empire By Default’
If you like somewhat obscure history, “Empire by Default” is a very readable and comprehensive account of the Spanish-American War.