- Next story Mini-Throughput: Why “Natural Immunity” Isn’t All That Hot
- Previous story Maybe Domestic Manufacturing Should Come Back
Ten Second Buzz
September 29, 2023
September 28, 2023
September 11, 2023
September 12, 2023
August 31, 2023
September 26, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 18, 2023
September 13, 2023
A Message From Devcat
Devcat is exploring some additional filters for moderation. This should be transparent to almost everybody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 That's even worse than what happened to Harvey Milk!
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 He Said He Was Falsely Accused of Sexual Harassment. Now This Ex-Republican Official Allegedly Dismembered His…
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Marvel’s Avengers – The Definitive Edition Not super interested in Marvel Avengers. It's not my style of game, and I have too many games as it is - more…
- on Another Legal Loss for Donald Trump (Stay Tuned for More) Only the experts do disagree on the numbers. Then Trump's lawyers were laughably bad to agree experts do agree…
- on Requiem for a Danny Dream A delightful conclusion.
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 Paddlin' the school canoe? You better believe that's white supremacy.
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 https://firstname.lastname@example.org/neckties-and-white-supremacy-8ce71947c45b
- on From NBC News: Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a trailblazer in U.S. politics and the longest-serving woman in the Senate, has died at 90. Most of the gains in life expectancy have been through the huge drop in child mortality. However, since 1950 o…
- Can She Do That? New Mexico Governor Suspends Gun Carry Laws
Gov. Grisham’s orders raise many questions and concerns from both sides of the aisle. The most obvious is, “Why is she doing this now?”
- POETS Day! Revisiting Clampitt with Cummings In Mind
There’s a valid complaint about poetry written beginning somewhere in the middle of the last century that claims modern poetry is written for a smaller and smaller audience of attuned readers
- Let Joe Biden Be Joe Biden: Voter Reactions To President Biden’s Events
I showed two videos of Joe Biden to a group of 50 voters who were in their early to mid-20s from different areas of Massachusetts.