Ten Second Buzz
September 21, 2023
September 21, 2023
September 20, 2023
September 11, 2023
September 12, 2023
August 31, 2023
August 23, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 18, 2023
September 13, 2023
A Message From Devcat
Devcat is exploring some additional filters for moderation. This should be transparent to almost everybody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 I would push for my competitors to hire people based on historical injustice and avoid pushing for stuff like…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 IMHO one of the places were he massively jumps the shark is where he suggests policy ideas that can't help but…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 Even the Who were once gawky teenagers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBendsEKJCY&list=RDNBendsEKJCY…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 He agrees that people of color can be racist against people of color. I guess that's something.
- on Republicans Are Stuck On Shutdowns It was the most interesting comment I could think of. I'm always interested in retractions and edits, and when…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 For where we agree... He agrees that people can have a point of racism in them and be different otherwise, i.e…
- on Republicans Are Stuck On Shutdowns As I recall, they didn't shut down DoD, and the movement of appropriated money was all inside DoD, and was at…
- on Republicans Are Stuck On Shutdowns That's what you consider most important about this story? Fascinating.
- Let Joe Biden Be Joe Biden: Voter Reactions To President Biden’s Events
I showed two videos of Joe Biden to a group of 50 voters who were in their early to mid-20s from different areas of Massachusetts.
- The Brand is the Point: Voting Against Your Interests to Stay in Your Tribe
Normally I'd sit back, decry the situation in Mississippi, vote, and then go get a good stiff drink. I may have to do so again this year.
- Abortion ‘Trafficking’ and the Constitution (Updated)
You don’t have to be pro-abortion to oppose the restrictive intrusion that anti-”trafficking” laws impose on individuals and their right to travel.
- The Spanish-American War and the ‘Empire By Default’
If you like somewhat obscure history, “Empire by Default” is a very readable and comprehensive account of the Spanish-American War.