Ten Second News
June 13, 2022
June 21, 2022
June 15, 2022
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Everything seems to be working well. Please report problems.
- on From Thomas Edsall in New York Times Opinion: Democrats Are Having a Purity-Test Problem at Exactly the Wrong Time Mass Effect: Andromeda says otherwise. People care about getting applauded, about getting the "right people" o…
- on The Fickle Nature of Supreme Court Rule Arsenic is natural, but we regulate it... through the FDA. (And congress is/was running up the RICE act, becau…
- on The Fickle Nature of Supreme Court Rule Federalism means the game is supposed to be 50 little games, that eventually integrate up to one big game. ...…
- on The Fickle Nature of Supreme Court Rule Sure. But without a legal mandate from Congress we're in "bureaucrats as philosopher kings" territory.
- on The Fickle Nature of Supreme Court Rule You are arguing that it needs to be done. The Supremes pointed out that there's no legal basis for this agency…
- on Extra! Extra! The Ten Second News Links We’ve Overlooked! I thought my phrasing was spot on
- on The Fickle Nature of Supreme Court Rule So if someone in 1989 made some super toxic chemical the EPA has no permission to regulate it because it was i…
- on Kaiju and the Problem Of Evil One point that has only starting making sense to me in the last decade or so is that there are several points…