- Next story Why Doesn’t the US Get to Have High Speed Rail?
- Previous story Sunday Morning! “The Guermantes Way” by Marcel Proust (pt. 2)
Ten Second News
February 8, 2021
February 18, 2021
February 24, 2021
February 15, 2021
February 3, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Citizenship at Leisure In The Ball Pit Republic I reported a couple of comments by Chip and Philip above, and I want to elaborate on why I did this: I think t…
- on Citizenship at Leisure In The Ball Pit Republic It's not that I haven't seen this spiel a hundred times before; I just think that it's very poorly reasoned. B…
- on Weekend Plans Post: The Windfall (Theoretical) I used to work with several groups at one company-accounting and finance. The accounting group got into the Po…
- on Citizenship at Leisure In The Ball Pit Republic I doubt you will find agreement that a test is “Fair” if a significant portion of the population is automatica…
- on Rep Ayanna Pressley Federal Jobs Guarantee Resolution: Read It For Yourself For example, the building code says “the house must be at least X sqft and be on a lot of at least Y acers”. E…
- on Rep Ayanna Pressley Federal Jobs Guarantee Resolution: Read It For Yourself While regulation's cost may not measurable in the number of reams of paperwork needed, the number of reams is…
- on A Tale of Two Cities: Chicago and Pittsburgh Illuminating My Life Those little idioms and turns of phrase are what make dialects so interesting.
- on A Tale of Two Cities: Chicago and Pittsburgh Illuminating My Life Thank you for reading. Anchorage sounds really beautiful with the backdrop of the mountains. And yes, there is…