- Next story Motivated Ambiguity and the 2020 Election
- Previous story From the New York Daily News: NYPD officer, three others busted in cocaine trafficking conspiracy
Ten Second News
April 26, 2021
April 19, 2021
May 5, 2021
April 28, 2021
April 16, 2021
April 20, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Mississippi Supreme Court Strikes Down Medical Marijuana Initiative: Read It For Yourself As recently as 1930 (within living memory of the time the law was created), Mississippi had 8 districts. In 19…
- on Mississippi Supreme Court Strikes Down Medical Marijuana Initiative: Read It For Yourself Perhaps my time as a legislative staffer biases me, but it is not the courts' job to correct bad drafting. And…
- on O Inflation, Where Art Thou? I kind of go the opposite direction here from the same starting place, at least regarding your mention of savi…
- on O Inflation, Where Art Thou? That’s not what is reported. It’s prior April over this April, not an annualized March to April.
- on Linky Friday: People, or Lies, Slander, and Calumny Edition I'm not even sure that "Defund the police" confused the issue. I suspect that it was coined by people who lite…
- on Team Pillbillies, FTW I forget where I read it, but in some crime novel, a remember a line from a detective of the novel as basicall…
- on Team Pillbillies, FTW "[Friedman's] friend Pinochet" Can you elaborate on what you're trying to insinuate by this?
- on O Inflation, Where Art Thou? Health care, housing costs, and education are all part of the CPI basket. They do count. Housing in particular…