- Next story Trump To Nominate Amy Coney Barrett to SCOTUS
- Previous story Linky Friday: What a Shambles That Week Was Edition
Ten Second Buzz
September 21, 2023
September 21, 2023
September 20, 2023
September 11, 2023
September 12, 2023
August 31, 2023
August 23, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 18, 2023
September 13, 2023
A Message From Devcat
Devcat is exploring some additional filters for moderation. This should be transparent to almost everybody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on Republicans Are Stuck On Shutdowns McCarthy has lost control: They had planned to be in session over the weekend to pass a stop-gap bill, but the…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 Who would have guessed that the N*zis were anti-racists?
- on Breaking Down the Band: Oasis, Radiohead, and Pearl Jam I saw Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds this summer and enjoyed them very much. Noel only played one Oasis so…
- on MAGA Isn’t Serious… or Conservative https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-calls-megyn-kelly-nasty-for-interview-that-sparked-conservative-criticism…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 I misspoke, I said "power" and I should have said "power and policy" Let's quote: ...to be anti-racist, again,…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 He stated all differences in group outcomes can only be explained by policy It's insane how people on the left…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 Things that I agree with and things I disagree with. I remember the disagreements better but I agreed with a l…
- on Republicans Are Stuck On Shutdowns Here in California back in the 90s, the Republicans also used to force shutdowns on a recurring basis, in some…
- Let Joe Biden Be Joe Biden: Voter Reactions To President Biden’s Events
I showed two videos of Joe Biden to a group of 50 voters who were in their early to mid-20s from different areas of Massachusetts.
- The Brand is the Point: Voting Against Your Interests to Stay in Your Tribe
Normally I'd sit back, decry the situation in Mississippi, vote, and then go get a good stiff drink. I may have to do so again this year.
- Abortion ‘Trafficking’ and the Constitution (Updated)
You don’t have to be pro-abortion to oppose the restrictive intrusion that anti-”trafficking” laws impose on individuals and their right to travel.
- The Spanish-American War and the ‘Empire By Default’
If you like somewhat obscure history, “Empire by Default” is a very readable and comprehensive account of the Spanish-American War.