Ten Second News
April 26, 2021
April 19, 2021
May 5, 2021
April 28, 2021
April 20, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
State of the Discussion has looked a bit odd for a few days. Avatars loaded directly from the site were suddenly taller and things got pushed around. Should be fine now.
- on Maricopa County Letter Regarding The Arizona Audit: Read It For Yourself Arizona senate Republicans have to sign the apology and I'm right there with you. No AZ Democrat voted to do t…
- on Maricopa County Letter Regarding The Arizona Audit: Read It For Yourself Exactly! The ongoing theme is all of these players are so clever they can get past all of the audit triggers,…
- on As Mask Mandates Slip, A Preemptive Plea Against Jackassery We engaged in religious handwashing for a few months and did the thing where we had a "decontamination room" f…
- on From Politico: De Blasio reverses course, pledges funding for new NYPD precinct I have seen pictures of new building. Looks like its made of lots of glass. Seems kind of dumb idea to make it…
- on The Hotel Desk Clerk It's the "Ready to pluck" part that has him say "the six dollar room is all I got" and... welp, the guy doesn'…
- on Maricopa County Letter Regarding The Arizona Audit: Read It For Yourself Instead it’s all “looking for bamboo fibers”. What sort of stupid theory is it that China, when forging US bal…
- on Kevin McCarthy Doesn’t Want To Talk About It The usual game: flood control is partisan if the entire GQP refuses to admit that water is wet.
- on The Hotel Desk Clerk Hmmm I am not getting that at all.