- Next story Unforgiven: Gillian Flynn’s “Gone Girl”
- Previous story Harsh Your Mellow Monday: Martyrs, Saints, and Grifters Upon the Waves Edition
Ten Second News
October 11, 2021
October 8, 2021
October 5, 2021
September 24, 2021
October 13, 2021
September 29, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Everything is looking good. Please report any problems.
- on Out of Town Cousin "He lives in Looieville." Could be worse. He could have been from Chattanooga.
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Gaming Frugally 2 There is a criticism of games that I absolutely understand and it is a criticism that fits here: "The game get…
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Gaming Frugally 2 Yeah, Act V always makes me think of Galaga. It's all about quantity of enemies, not quality. I do really hate…
- on Before & After When I was a kid learning to play on a small-town nine-hole course, the local pro who took an interest in me a…
- on New York City Schools To Eliminate Gifted Programs Didn't some state try this a lot more recently?
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Gaming Frugally 2 I finally finished normal mode. This is the original game, not Resurrected. I'm surprised at how much they dia…
- on New York City Schools To Eliminate Gifted Programs I agree. For instance, I just learned my son has dysgraphia (dyslexia, but for writing, instead of reading). W…
- on New York City Schools To Eliminate Gifted Programs I think a lot of the hysteria over the fall of standardized testing is the myopia and stunted perspective of p…