- Next story TV Reviews for Regular People: The Unicorn
- Previous story Trump Greenlights Turkish Invasion of Northern Syria
Ten Second Buzz
September 21, 2023
September 11, 2023
September 12, 2023
August 31, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 18, 2023
September 13, 2023
September 5, 2023
A Message From Devcat
Devcat is exploring some additional filters for moderation. This should be transparent to almost everybody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 "Somewhere *ELSE*!"
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 "Well thats a terrible state of affairs. We should definitely have the federal government offer much more aid…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 "No, most of the costs are born locally and they extend beyond the monetary. Just look at what Chicago and New…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 "Oh, so the cost of resettling and assisting immigrants is borne by the federal government instead of the resi…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 "Sent away to other school districts, yes. So if you want to make sure that you feel like you're living up to…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/18/2023 Define "Demonstrate why we need you". What needs to happen and how does it happen? If a farmer needs to predic…
- on The Fetterman Fight There are several people in Congress making hay about the change and these people should probably look long an…
- on The Fetterman Fight It's less style than it is costuming -- signaling for a variety of non-Senators. Fetterman has the advantage t…
- POETS Day! Revisiting Clampitt with Cummings In Mind
There’s a valid complaint about poetry written beginning somewhere in the middle of the last century that claims modern poetry is written for a smaller and smaller audience of attuned readers
- Let Joe Biden Be Joe Biden: Voter Reactions To President Biden’s Events
I showed two videos of Joe Biden to a group of 50 voters who were in their early to mid-20s from different areas of Massachusetts.
- The Brand is the Point: Voting Against Your Interests to Stay in Your Tribe
Normally I'd sit back, decry the situation in Mississippi, vote, and then go get a good stiff drink. I may have to do so again this year.
- Abortion ‘Trafficking’ and the Constitution (Updated)
You don’t have to be pro-abortion to oppose the restrictive intrusion that anti-”trafficking” laws impose on individuals and their right to travel.
- The Spanish-American War and the ‘Empire By Default’
If you like somewhat obscure history, “Empire by Default” is a very readable and comprehensive account of the Spanish-American War.