— David Bisset (@dimensionmedia) August 31, 2019
- It’s funny how browsers I think are a thing (specifically Vivaldi and Brave) don’t even register on this list. Goes to show my techie bubble.
- Browsers used to have better names. Netscape was brilliant. What the heck is a Firefox? (It’s “Firebird” with IP considerations is what it is.) Chrome? Edge? Edge? Come on.
- It’s amazing how quickly Chrome accomplished what Firefox never did. It just goes to show the power of corporate muscle. When Google announced they were creating a browser I thought it was kind of dumb. I was wrong.
- People say Firefox is better than Chrome now but I just can’t get into the groove of it. Chrome doesn’t work right on one of my computers and I use Firefox on it. it’s passable, but I wish Chrome worked on it.
- With Internet Explorer being replaced by Edge and Edge being Chrome-based, that means may be looking at 3 of the top 5 and 85% of desktop browsing occurring through Chromium browsers. That’s concerning.
Photo by darzann