Weekend Plans Post: High School Graduations

Jaybird

1. Avatar Oscar Gordon

This weekend, we pack up the house for the move back to WA. The shipping containers get delivered tomorrow morning, and we have a bit of a moving sale this weekend to get rid of some older furniture that we aren’t going to bother trying to move across country. Sunday one of the Aunties flies in to help with Bug during this last bit.Report

2. Avatar Slade the Leveller

I’ll be spending the weekend at my in-laws’ farm, celebrating my wife’s birthday with her family. Contemplating mortality will definitely be on the docket.Report

3. Avatar Aaron David

Wife has her much anticipated week-long vaca for gardening, so I will be 23 skidoo for Saturday night, to give her some decompression time. So, its the big flea market in the south of the state! Also, its a town where an old friend relocated to.Report

4. Avatar Reformed Republican

Tomorrow night is Double-or-Nothing, the first PPV under the AEW brand. I will probably try to watch it, mostly to see Cody vs. Dustin (the sons of Dusty Rhodes) and Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho.

Sunday will be the last get together with my Houston gaming group. It will probably be an all day affair. We will play The Gods War, which finally arrived after lengthy delays (it was a Kickstarter project), and Cthulhu Wars if there is time. Soon I will be working on finding a new group, and I feel like my current group just got broken in.

Monday will probably doing some cleaning and prepping for the move. This is probably the last weekend that will be remotely relaxing for a while.Report

5. Avatar jason

I hear you on the whole aging thing. We have the neighbor girl’s graduation–she was like two when we moved in. As I’m nearing the end of my 40’s I find myself doing the whole mortality contemplating a lot more.
    I’ll probably do the first lawn mow on Sunday; it’s getting long, but we’re essentially high desert in Pueblo, so not as long as you might imagine. I’ve finished most of the design elements for the online course I’ll be teaching the second half of the Summer, so that will free up some time.Report

6. Avatar Marchmaine

We are off tomorrow evening to Europe with the entire family plus MiL… ages 80 to 4… to do the last 100km of the French Way Pilgrimage of the El Camino de Santiago de Compostela. Will come back with a plenary indulgence and all the entitlements the compostela offers (assuming we finish)… so I’ll have all that going for me.Report