Michael Avenatti Hit with Additional Indictment

Andrew Donaldson

Born and raised in West Virginia, Andrew has since lived and traveled around the world several times over. Though frequently writing about politics out of a sense of duty and love of country, most of the time he would prefer discussions on history, culture, occasionally nerding on aviation, and his amateur foodie tendencies. He can usually be found misspelling/misusing words on Twitter @four4thefire.

1. Avatar Oscar Gordon says:

Yay! This has gone from a train wreck in progress to a meteor strike in progress!Report

2. Avatar North says:

The contrast between the fortunes of the rights Trump and the lefts Trump speaks well for the left.Report

3. Avatar PD Shaw says:

I’m pretty sure if that first sentence is true, he would be disbarred in my state. The rest of it gets too confusing to follow without a giant white board, colored markers and lots of arrows.Report

4. Avatar Jaybird says:

Personally, I think that him running for the Democratic Nomination at this point would be a mistake on his part.Report

5. Cripes, what corrupt piece of garbage this guy is turning out to be. How did he get away with it for so long?Report

6. Avatar George Turner says:

I think my favorite was where he stole millions from a settlement between LA (I think) and a mentally disabled man, not letting the man know that he had become a millionaire.

I can’t imagine anything that would make someone happier than being selected for this scumbag’s jury.Report

7. So he really is the answer to Trump.Report

• Avatar PD Shaw in reply to Mike Schilling says:

Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like the Democrats will have an answer to Trump in 2020, because they will literally (*) have nobody that can answer to Trump.

(*) “literally” in the typical sense of being the opposite of literally.Report