Mom Vs. Couch – Part 2

Kristin Devine

Kristin is a geek, a libertarian, and a domestic goddess. She lives in a wildlife refuge in rural Washington state with too many children and way too many animals and works with women around the world as a fertility counselor. There's also a blog which most people would very much disapprove of https://atomicfeminist.com/

1. Avatar Anne

I’ve been swamped the last two weeks and haven’t had time to read anything. Saw this, this morning went back read part one then this. Really great Kristin! And really? there is a part three?! When is it being published…..I can’t stand the waiting… isnt Game of Thrones enough torture?Report

• Avatar Kristin Devine in reply to Anne

Thank you so much Anne!! Yes part 3 (the final one) drops next Sunday!!

It’s been REALLY difficult even for me to wait – I never reread things once I’ve posted them till they’ve been published but I was sooooo tempted this time. 🙂Report

2. Avatar pillsy

I figured that Shannon would make it to part three, but it was pretty tense with Geoff there. Also I felt bad for the couch at the very end, which is definitely a new thing.

Also even though he’s really only been alluded to I really hate her husband. I hope a chez lounge gets him.

Now another painful week until the conclusion.Report

3. Avatar Road Scholar

Delightful, Kristen!Report

4. Avatar Fish

Brilliant. Really enjoyed this and can’t wait for part 3!Report

5. Avatar DensityDuck

“Wow, this isn’t any good warm. Got any ice in here?” (opens fridge door) “Wait George no DON’T–” “whaNO–” (WHOOMPF)Report

6. Avatar Maribou

I put this off until now so I would not have to wait soooooo long for part 3. Couldn’t wait any longer. Delectable.Report

7. Avatar Kristin Devine