- Next story Batman vs Superman, Seriously
- Previous story Senator McSally: “I also am a military sexual assault survivor.”
Ten Second Buzz
September 21, 2023
September 11, 2023
September 12, 2023
August 31, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 18, 2023
September 13, 2023
September 5, 2023
A Message From Devcat
Devcat is exploring some additional filters for moderation. This should be transparent to almost everybody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on Republicans Are Stuck On Shutdowns Here is my thoughts on a shutdown: Everyone goes home. No, seriously, Biden should make it clear in the event…
- on The Marriage Privilege People would have to choose to do it, have considerable success doing it and then reliably produce better temp…
- on The Marriage Privilege I did a quick google search and found various studies proclaiming that [team] was healthier. A quick scan of t…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 I have very rarely seen plaintiffs' bring motions for summary judgment and win. I rarely even see them try. Th…
- on The Marriage Privilege No idea how you'd ever implement it but it isn't the craziest thing I've ever heard.
- on The Marriage Privilege That's a new one to me. The idea is they hang around with their kids until the kids are almost teens and then…
- on Striking a Chord: “Rich Men North of Richmond” True, but sh*tting on DC is a time honored tradition in the country.
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 Gov. Pritzker signed a similar book ban ban law earlier this year. Kind of amazing this kind of stuff has to b…
- POETS Day! Revisiting Clampitt with Cummings In Mind
There’s a valid complaint about poetry written beginning somewhere in the middle of the last century that claims modern poetry is written for a smaller and smaller audience of attuned readers
- Let Joe Biden Be Joe Biden: Voter Reactions To President Biden’s Events
I showed two videos of Joe Biden to a group of 50 voters who were in their early to mid-20s from different areas of Massachusetts.
- The Brand is the Point: Voting Against Your Interests to Stay in Your Tribe
Normally I'd sit back, decry the situation in Mississippi, vote, and then go get a good stiff drink. I may have to do so again this year.
- Abortion ‘Trafficking’ and the Constitution (Updated)
You don’t have to be pro-abortion to oppose the restrictive intrusion that anti-”trafficking” laws impose on individuals and their right to travel.