- Next story Wednesday Writs for 10/17
- Previous story Can Sears and Kmart Come Back from the (Near) Dead?
Ten Second News
March 23, 2021
April 10, 2021
April 16, 2021
March 30, 2021
April 4, 2021
April 6, 2021
March 31, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Linky Friday: ‘Cause Ain’t No Such Things As Halfway Crooks Edition Raising wages doesn’t have the impact on costs for restaurants most people think it does. Standard is that 1/3…
- on Details on Indianapolis FedEx Shooting Weapons, Gunman’s Troubled History FBI does the background checks. So the question is why the FBI didn't flag the NICS record? Local LE and Homel…
- on Linky Friday: ‘Cause Ain’t No Such Things As Halfway Crooks Edition The ol' pay your burger flippers enough that they themselves can buy burgers from you too theory, eh?
- on Adam Toledo Shooting: Watch It For Yourself Dark, the problem is that what they think they're dealing with turns out to be wrong often enough that they sh…
- on Adam Toledo Shooting: Watch It For Yourself Apart from all this, are you in favor of Lightfoot resigning? She'd be replaced by Tom Tunney until alderman e…
- on Adam Toledo Shooting: Watch It For Yourself it’s a false equivalence.Equivalence? It's the situation the cop thought he was in. The suspect was armed and…
- on Linky Friday: ‘Cause Ain’t No Such Things As Halfway Crooks Edition Here's where I get confused. Seems to me that higher wages for unskilled laborers increases the amount of disp…
- on Adam Toledo Shooting: Watch It For Yourself Highly critical generalizations about American policing and CPD--generalizations with which I agree-- must be…