Saturday!

Jaybird

1. Avatar Nevermoor

Finally bought Fallout New Vegas and Witcher 3 this sale. Combined full versions were $32 after the $5 PayPal discount.

This seems as good a palace as any to compare notes on particularly good deals.Report

• Avatar Jaybird in reply to Nevermoor

Steam Link is 95% off. This, theoretically, lets you play your steam game on your television (if you’re using your Steam Controller).

It’s normally $50. Currently $2.50 (plus shipping).

I’ve bought a lot of stuff that was completely unsatisfying for $2.50. None of them let me play my Steam Games in bed.

I’ll give it a shot. What’s the worst that could happen?

Bundle it with a Steam Controller and it’s $34.19. Plus shipping.

Yeah. I’ll give it a shot.Report

• Avatar Nevermoor in reply to Jaybird

I almost did that, but I’d need the controller and I suspect it would be a marriage-limiting decision. I can’t imagine they don’t sell a bajillion of ’em for $2.50 though.Report

• Avatar Jaybird in reply to Nevermoor

Vampire: The Masquerade-Bloodlines is on sale for 75% off again:

Five Bucks.

I’ve argued before that this is the best RPG ever. People might argue for or against that, but the reason that I play with my gaming group on Saturday nights is that I played this video game and I said “holy crap, I have to play this tabletop game” and that tabletop game turned into something that still happens 15 years later.

The game is *THAT* good. Get it. It’s five bucks! (Note: You pretty much *HAVE* to get the unofficial patch to make it work. But when it works? Dang. It’s the best RPG ever.)Report

• Avatar Jaybird in reply to Nevermoor

Fallout New Vegas (the whole shebang) is $10.
      Portal 2 is 90% (!) off which means that you can get it for $2.

The Orcs Must Die bundle is $3.25. If you like tower defense + action platforming, you need this game. It’s downright addictive and the sequel builds on the brilliant first game.Report

2. Avatar jason

The Witcher 3 is a great game–I still need to finish it (there’s just soooooo much to do).Report