Weekend!

Jaybird

1. Avatar Michael Drew

For a little while last year I was spending time conceptualizing and considering a Jonathan Livingston Seagull…

…Tattoo. 😮Report

2. Avatar Jason

Going to the Denver Art Museum tomorrow for the Degas exhibit. Staying the night at a friend’s house in Monument and then we’ll ride up together in the morning. I’ll be caught up on my grading, so Sunday will be lots of relaxing.Report

3. Avatar Doctor Jay

I’m hoping to see Black Panther with Thing One Saturday and then get in a good train game on Monday.Report

4. Avatar Oscar Gordon

I much preferred Illusions and A Gift of Wings.

As for the weekend, the Wife is heading back to Mesa for another week, so it’ll be spent getting the house cleaned up and food made and her packed.

If I get time, perhaps some Everspace or Elite Dangerous. I finished Singularity last weekend, and had fun playing through the multiple endings (because it’s a game about broken timelines, it’s gotta have multiple endings, right?).Report

5. Avatar LeeEsq

I’m going to sell books in preparation of my upcoming move to California and might go to the New York City Library for the last time. Will be going out dancing on Saturday night.Report

6. fillyjonk fillyjonk

Working.

Again.

Because this is my life, now 🙁Report

• fillyjonk fillyjonk in reply to fillyjonk

Well, I finished the Dreadful Giant Exam I had to write for next weekend about 3 pm today. So tomorrow I think I am going to work on the quilt top I’ve been working on for months, not because it’s so very hard or slow but because I’ve had no time to work on it.Report

7. Avatar Maribou

Working. Sleeping. Reading? One can hope.Report

8. Avatar Aaron David

Sent out the proof copy to my clients late yesterday, spending today fielding questions and comments. Looks like I might have some late additions, always nice and I try to build a little wiggle room for them. So final (like really final) proofing this weekend and then off to the printer!Report

9. Avatar pillsy

Looks like we’ll be getting some snow so I’m probably just going to stay in with the dogs. Maybe I’ll watch the two episodes of The Expanse that. I have left.Report