Apprentice: White House Edition

Patrick

Patrick is a mid-40 year old geek with an undergraduate degree in mathematics and a master's degree in Information Systems. Nothing he says here has anything to do with the official position of his employer or any other institution.

1. Avatar Maribou says:

This made me LOL at my desk, Patrick. Thank you.Report

2. Avatar Patrick says:

Apprentice: White House Edition has gone through the low hanging fruit, and now we’re in the dog-eat-dog section of the midseason where alliances are forged and broken and folks actually start trying to take down the stronger players.Report

• Avatar Kimmi says:

Nu, and people wonder why I say truth is stranger than fiction.

I don’t think people quite understand what I’m saying when I say that Hillary Clinton knew where all the bodies were buried.Report

• Avatar Francis says:

oh Kimmi. We do. We really do.Report

• Avatar LeeEsq says:

Why do we find Kimmi amusing? Notme generally does not post things I agree with but at least he isn’t circular in his writing or pretends to have all sorts of secret knowledge that Kimmi claims to possess.Report

• Avatar Marchmaine says:

If this were a Greek tragedy the oracle would pronounce your doom: “You will not find true love until you appreciate the ways of Kimmi.”

Fortunately there are no such things as Greek Tragedies.Report

• Avatar Kolohe says:

LeeEsq:

You answered your own question.Report

• Avatar Kimmi says:

Lee,
            Welp.
            Enough of what I say is verifiable that you might want to consider believing me.
            Of course, it’s probably safer for everyone if you don’t.

Where have I been circular?Report

• Avatar CJColucci says:

Today is Thursday
              Donald Trump is President
              The Cleveland Cavaliers have a small lead for best record in the NBA East
              Bob Dylan won the Nobel Prize for Literature
              [Random batshit crazy assertion that I can’t possibly know]

Eighty percent of what I say is verifiable. You ought to consider the rest.Report

• Avatar Kimmi says:

CJ,
                When I mention stuff that is verifiable, I mean more like the whole Pot-smoking Elmo incident. Or the one where Chevron blew a man up, and sent the whole town pizza coupons. Or Mr. Peanutbutter on a risque magazine cover over at rule34 (art is safe for work, rest of site is not).Report

• Avatar LeeEsq says:

Our very own King Henry VIII but without the Falstaffian jocularity.Report

• Avatar James K says:

@burt-likko

That’s because Trump isn’t Joffrey, he’s Cersei.Report

• Avatar Kolohe says:

Correct. And Hillary Clinton isn’t Cersei, she’s Stannis.Report

• Avatar North says:

Ugh, so true. God(ess?)damn it grrl, you had one job.Report

• Avatar Kimmi says:

If Hillary Clinton isn’t a Lannister, your understanding of her is severely lacking.
          Do you think Stannis knew where any bodies were buried? Nope.

People who worked for Hillary Clinton were comparing her to Cersei, for god’s sake!Report

• Avatar Kolohe says:

Clinton’s relationship with her daughter is more like Cersi’s with hers, than Stannis with his, I’ll give you that.Report

• Avatar Don Zeko says:

The one true king, with an ambitious plan for social reform, who is willing to earn his kingship by defending the realm? That’s the most complimentary thing I’ve read about Clinton in a long time.Report

• Avatar Kolohe says:

And got misled by advisors, had a stubborn insistence that they were on the correct path when they were not, and sacrificed all that they stood for to get power, but in the end got nothing.Report

• Avatar Don Zeko says:

There’s an incredibly nerdy guest post to be written comparing the relationship between show Stannis and book Stannis to the relationship between Fox News HRC and real HRC. Oh, and to be clear I’m much more invested in defending Stannis than Hillary.Report

• Avatar Stillwater says:

Show me a tragedy and I’ll write you a hero(ine).Report

3. Avatar Oscar Gordon says:

Admit it @patrick , you’ve been just waiting for things to reach a point where you could write this.

Well doneReport