Daily Mail: Witches gather at midnight to cast spell on Donald Trump

Will Truman

Will Truman is the Editor-in-Chief of Ordinary Times. He is also on Twitter.

1. Avatar rmass says:

You can’t fight an orange level prince of darkness with mortal magic fools. Only the blood of a god, on a sacred blade quenched in the goddess of truths tears.

Silly come to think of it.Report

2. Avatar Kolohe says:

I’m surprised that Christine O’Donnell is #NeverTrump.Report

3. Avatar veronica d says:

I hope it works 🙂Report

4. Avatar Dark Matter says:

If *any* of this sort of thing worked there would be *someone* making money off of it, or weaponizing it.

A 1% advantage on the stock market is worth probably a Trillion dollars.

If it takes a human sacrifice to fire up, we’ve got groups that are willing to do that, some of them working for the gov.Report

5. Avatar Joe Sal says:

Ozzy sang about days like this.Report

6. Avatar aaron david says:

Maybe this explains my headache…Report

7. Avatar Jaybird says:

“Thoughts and Prayers”, only negative.

Next time, they should take X-Lax in the hopes that he’d get diarrhea.Report

8. Avatar aaron david says:

Oh, and I forgot…

Witches be trippin’Report

9. Avatar Saul Degraw says:

“There was much fanfare when witches across the world – and singer Lana Del Rey.”

This is grade A sardonic writing here.

Someone I know posted a positivish click bait video on this. It annoyed me. I’m as anti-Trump as anyone but I am getting really annoyed by all the click bait especially because I am pretty sure that the person who posted the clickabait witch video is an atheist.Report

10. If it had been Lester and Judy-Lynn Del Rey, then you’d have something.

Hello, my name is Bill Owens. You killed my son. Prepare to die.

11. Avatar Damon says:

Everyone knows real witches commune naked with Satan. I saw it in a move.Report

• Avatar veronica d says:

I mean, I do, and I’m not even properly a witch. Communing naked with Satan is just a good way to spend an otherwise dull Thursday.Report

• Avatar Damon says:

Sadly, all the witches I’ve known, and it’s only been one, would never be, even generously, considered “hot”. Much to my disappointment.Report

• Avatar veronica d says:

@damon I know quite a few rather attractive witchy girls. Honesty tho, I’m not sure if I could date one of them, given that I’m a pretty hard-nosed science type. That strikes me as the sort of thing that creates friction.Report

• Avatar Damon says:

Shame you’re not “open minded” enough V 😉

Besides there’s “date” and then there is “date”. Youknowhatimeandon’tyou?Report

• Avatar Burt Likko says:

I dated a Wiccan for about four years in an earlier phase of my life. She was quite attractive. Never met many of her Wiccan friends, though. The ones I did were all dudes, who I strongly suspected were more than a bit infuriated that she hadn’t chosen to date one of them. After all, isn’t part of the point of being a Wiccan that you get lots of sex with hot young witches out of the deal? And there I was, just some rando atheist, mucking things up.Report

• Avatar LeeEsq says:

Its all fun and games until somebody loses their soul.Report