Leaguefest Update & Input Request: Friday & Saturday Evenings

Tod Kelly

Tod is a writer from the Pacific Northwest. He is also serves as Executive Producer and host of both the 7 Deadly Sins Show at Portland's historic Mission Theatre and 7DS: Pants On Fire! at the White Eagle Hotel & Saloon. He is  a regular inactive for Marie Claire International and the Daily Beast, and is currently writing a book on the sudden rise of exorcisms in the United States. Follow him on Twitter.

1. Avatar Burt Likko says:

I vote “private room.”Report

2. Avatar Jaybird says:

Whatever Maribou wants.Report

3. Avatar Kazzy says:

I’m just glad you all made the right decision as to where to dine. Because there was a right decision.Report

4. Avatar Miss Mary says:

Did I miss something? I thought we were eating at your house saturday???

Andina is fine. I don’t care either way for where in the restaurant to eat, but I do like the idea of the “starter bar”.

I have tickets to see the Hillsboro Hops minor league baseball game Friday night. If anyone else is interested, you’re welcome to car pool with me, but we’re going to miss Friday night drinks. The Hops have a great turn out at almost every game with a loyal, passionate following. Tickets start at $10! Plus, it’s free ceramic beer stein giveaway night!Report

• Avatar Maribou in reply to Miss Mary says:

@miss-mary You missed a post where Tod let us know that due to covering the Trump campaign for a national magazine (woot woot), and Trump’s non-advance scheduling, he wasn’t sure if he could even make it Saturday (fingers crossed!!), let alone be able to plan and prep and cook dinner. And then he suggested dinner options. And then people voted.

It was also a headcount, so @burt-likko or @tod-kelly – add Miss Mary!Report

5. “We can meet around 7:00 at a nearby bar, grab a drunk…”

Looking forward to it.Report

6. Avatar Slade the Leveller says:

This all sounds great, I’m really looking forward to it. I’ll vote for dining with the masses, but am fine either way.

@miss-mary I’m a huge baseball fan, and the Hops game is very enticing. I may take you up on that.Report

7. Hmm, I suppose the private room.

Anyone up for doing something Thursday? I arrive around 1 PM. And what about during the day Friday?Report

• Avatar Slade the Leveller in reply to Vikram Bath says:

@vikram-bath Up for a Friday afternoon activity, but I’m flying standby so my arrival is kind of up in the air at this point. Best case scenario is me getting in shortly before noon. Anything you have in mind? The distillery tour is kind of appealing.Report

• Avatar Miss Mary in reply to Vikram Bath says:

@vikram-bath Awesome! I’ve been meaning to send you a message. I told think we’ve really spoken since DC, but I’m super glad you’re coming. I’m around Thursday. What would you like to do?Report

• Avatar Vikram Bath in reply to Miss Mary says:

I wouldn’t miss it! I wish the family could come too, but the flight plan is pretty challenging. I’ll message you on the FaceAche about Thursday about what makes sense. Among the things that we might not make it to on the weekend perhaps the Japanese garden?Report

8. Avatar Zac Black says:

Great news, guys, tips were fantastic this month so it looks like I’ll be able to make it after all. I work until around 4 on Friday so I probably won’t arrive in Portland ’til 8 or 9…is anyone up for getting drinks or what have you late Friday night?Report

9. Avatar Saul Degraw says:

Awww. So close to me but I am not able to join. I am on a good paying project now but who knows when the next thing will come and I might have to work Saturday anyway. This sort of uncertainty sucks.Report

10. Avatar Kyle Cupp says:

I’ll be able to join the fun on Friday!Report