Weekend!

Jaybird

1. Avatar Maribou

Well, one of my goals for the weekend is to help my husband relax.

As such I think there will be some watching of Babylon 5.

I’ll also be doing the usual gamut of chores.

And (*looks at teetering pile of library books*) reading a lot.

I could use some more sleep, too. October did a whammy on my sleep schedule.Report

2. Avatar Murali

I got married over the previous weekend. This Sunday is the wedding dinner….Report

3. Avatar aarondavid

I will be batching it this weekend, as the wife flys off to help her recently widowered(?) father. So, a six pack and a chance to work down my massive stack of books. And hopefully write a bit more.Report

4. Avatar Glyph

I’ve been going a little stir-crazy lately, so I may have to get good and drunk. Jury’s out on actually whether and where/when this may occur.Report

5. Avatar Miss Mary

I’ll be working job #2 and attending two birthday parties. What I really want to do is avoid my roommate all weekend, so these are just ways I can do that. Hopefully they’ll be fun.

Sorry about the hiccup at work, JB. Making mistakes frustrating, even if it’s just you mad at you.Report

6. Avatar Kazzy

I’ve got the boys this weekend. Mayo somehow clicked onto a screen on the TV that had an ad for the movie “Inside Out”. Which was the first movie he saw in theaters and one he enjoyed. He demanded to watch it on the spot so I promised we could watch it Friday night if he was still interested. Saturday, we’ll go over to one of my college roommate’s apartments in Jersey City, taking the ferry over to give the boys their first boat ride. Once they go down, I’ll settle in to watch LSU (hopefully!) manhandle Alabama. Mayo will probably watch some football with us Saturday, though I’m starting to wonder about him as he gets angry when teams don’t kick field goals on all four downs. Maybe he’s European?

Sunday will take us to the aquarium with a friend and her daughter.Report

7. Avatar dragonfrog

In an hour or two Mr. T and I head down to where Fledermaus and kiddo are, and see the opening of Fledermaus’s show. Tomorrow we all set out together, maybe visit some folks in Calgary. Sunday, Mr. T’s niece’s birthday party, then head home and collapse in exhaustion.Report

8. Avatar Slade the Leveller

Bridge of Spies Friday night (already past). Highly recommended. A nice portrayal of an America gripped with unfounded fear, and one American’s belief in the good things this country has to offer.

Saturday I’m helping at the community garden, then going off to officiate a high school football playoff game.

Sunday my band is playing this song in church, and I get to play the part of Jeff Tweedy. https://youtu.be/q3QcOdgy0JYReport