Ten Second Buzz
September 28, 2023
September 11, 2023
September 12, 2023
August 31, 2023
September 26, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 18, 2023
September 13, 2023
A Message From Devcat
Devcat is exploring some additional filters for moderation. This should be transparent to almost everybody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on Another Legal Loss for Donald Trump (Stay Tuned for More) So your real issue is you don't see a victim here and thus no need for the AG to have brought the suit? That's…
- on MAGA Wants a Shutdown OK, I'm probably the biggest hawk on this site, and I'm in favor of our current Ukraine policy. But this artic…
- on Another Legal Loss for Donald Trump (Stay Tuned for More) The banks determined on their own what the value was and moved forward. They didn't rely on Trumps numbers, so…
- on From NBC News: Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a trailblazer in U.S. politics and the longest-serving woman in the Senate, has died at 90. This is your periodic reminder that San Francisco politics is not as radical as right-wingers imagine it to be…
- on From NBC News: Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a trailblazer in U.S. politics and the longest-serving woman in the Senate, has died at 90. I don't think it is that bad and I can see why he made the promise.
- on Another Legal Loss for Donald Trump (Stay Tuned for More) My bank didn't rely on me to be honest. I had to provide a proctology report.
- on Another Legal Loss for Donald Trump (Stay Tuned for More) Like most banks, I suspect they relied on Trump to be honest. That makes them laughably silly but not necessar…
- on Another Legal Loss for Donald Trump (Stay Tuned for More) Only the experts do disagree on the numbers. The banks have appraisers that were consulted. Did they commit fr…
- Can She Do That? New Mexico Governor Suspends Gun Carry Laws
Gov. Grisham’s orders raise many questions and concerns from both sides of the aisle. The most obvious is, “Why is she doing this now?”
- POETS Day! Revisiting Clampitt with Cummings In Mind
There’s a valid complaint about poetry written beginning somewhere in the middle of the last century that claims modern poetry is written for a smaller and smaller audience of attuned readers
- Let Joe Biden Be Joe Biden: Voter Reactions To President Biden’s Events
I showed two videos of Joe Biden to a group of 50 voters who were in their early to mid-20s from different areas of Massachusetts.