It’s Animaniacs! Ranked!
10. Chicken Boo – Stops having any entertainment value after you’ve seen it twice.
9. Hip Hippos – The one with Noah’s arc was good. Other than that…
8. Minerva Mink – Obnoxious lead. Has its moments.
7. Katie Kaboom – Clever concept, but repetitive. Maybe I’ll enjoy it more when Lain is a teenager.
6. Goodfeathers – Definitely has its moments, but episodes seem to bifurcate between good and kinda boring, with the latter outnumbering the former. Never terrible, though.
5. Rita and Runt – Reasonably steady and consistently good, though (almost) never really good.
4. Slappy Squirrel – The Woodstock segment, below, is utterly brilliant for fans of classic rock and Abbott & Costello. Segments tend towards the good or bad, with not much in between.
3. Pinky & The Brain – There is a reason this one took off.
2. Molly & Buttons – I am not sure I would have appreciated this one as much before Lain was born. But she was and I do. It’s also one of Lain’s favorites.
1. Warner Brothers (and their Sister Dot) – Yeah. Obviously.