There is one missing word in each of these literary quotations. For each one, the goal is to:
- Fill in the blank
- Name the author and title of the work
Same rules as last time: no search engines, first complete and correct answer wins, no partial credit.
- Thou shouldst not have been old before thou hadst been ___.
- ___ is willing.
- That’s why it’s a sin to kill a ___.
- When a man’s ___ is killed, he’s supposed to do something about it.
- Yes, isn’t it ___ to think so?
- ___ is the last refuge of the incompetent.
- You can’t be a successful ___ and design women’s underclothing.
- Her ___ is full of money
- I can resist everything except ___.
- Be good to little doggies, you ___ man.
- I mean if we even had a ___, that would be something.
- The right to ___ in different colors.
- ___ modality of the visible.
- The ___ makes the profit. And everybody has a share.
- I have lived too long on my ___.
- His eyes were the color of ___ water.
- I will take the ___ though I do not know the way.
- The time has come, the ___ said, to talk of many things.
- He was prouder of being wounded than a really modest person would be of being ___.
- I have a good mind not to take Aloysius to Venice. I don’t want him to meet a lot of horrid Italian ___ and pick up bad habits.
Thanks for the idea though
weight loss tips Alden Indys or Wolverine 1k mile Boot
pornoWhat to Eat on Martha’s Vineyard