- Next story Weekend!
- Previous story A Meathead Watches Gilmore Girls (“Paris Is Burning” and “Double Date”)
Ten Second News
February 8, 2021
February 18, 2021
February 24, 2021
February 15, 2021
February 3, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Bloodlines 2 has been delayed. Again. Indefinitely, this time. Both the PS5 and the 3080 graphics card are still sold out everywhere. I honestly thought that they'd be avail…
- on Citizenship at Leisure In The Ball Pit Republic I agree. My money is on him not mentioning their names at all.
- on Weekend Plans Post: The Windfall (Theoretical) No, a building in Fort Collins, not too far from campus, with us in the penthouse and MCI on the floor below.…
- on House Passes Covid Relief Package on 219-212 Vote All I can say is this had to happen but hopefully it's the last time for a very long while.
- on Citizenship at Leisure In The Ball Pit Republic My guess has been that CPAC got letters from the lawyers for both Dominion and Smartmatic, saying that CPAC sh…
- on Aesthetics Revisited: A Lutheran, Catholic School, and Brideshead Ah, I just noticed you live in Tonawanda. So, you're within close distance of some of the best architecture in…
- on Aesthetics Revisited: A Lutheran, Catholic School, and Brideshead It's interesting how much this overlaps with the post I'm going to put up momentarily, which also has to do wi…
- on Citizenship at Leisure In The Ball Pit Republic "Whataboutism" is a relatively new term and it's interesting. Imagine if I told Chip that he doesn't have mora…