Ten Second News
February 8, 2021
February 18, 2021
February 24, 2021
February 15, 2021
February 3, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Citizenship at Leisure In The Ball Pit Republic No, a Gish Gallop is "I have the following 12 questions..." and then rapid firing off 12 questions. This is a…
- on Citizenship at Leisure In The Ball Pit Republic We can stipulate any point you want to make about Democrats, but the point remains that the central core of Re…
- on Sunday Morning! “Sodom and Gomorrah” by Marcel Proust (pt. 2) Yeah, "prestige would give room for the, ahem, "adult content" in the story which can move product and allow t…
- on Sunday Morning! “Sodom and Gomorrah” by Marcel Proust (pt. 2) I'm kind of amazed that somebody hasn't decided to turn In Search of Lost Time into a prestige television seri…
- on It’s Time to Play the Music, Light the Lights, Flag The Muppet Show Content Only one episode, and it starred a sex criminal.
- on It’s Time to Play the Music, Light the Lights, Flag The Muppet Show Content “Mocking the left, Donald Trump Jr. said, "This month alone, they've banned The Muppets. And then if there's t…
- on Saturday Morning Gaming: Bloodlines 2 has been delayed. Again. Indefinitely, this time. Going to Ebay, I see that they're moving for ~$750. MSRP is $500. While I would probably buy a $500 PS5 and se…
- on Video: Australia’s “News Media Bargaining Code” I never thought of the formal logic connection, but it's a common enough mistake for the regulation-minded to…