And Another Thing…!

Burt Likko

Pseudonymous Portlander. Homebrewer. Atheist. Recovering litigator. Recovering Republican. Recovering Catholic. Recovering divorcé. Recovering Former Editor-in-Chief of Ordinary Times. House Likko's Words: Scite Verum. Colite Iusticia. Vivere Con Gaudium.

1. Avatar Jaybird

It was a lot more fun when our biggest issue with the NFL was that certain AFL quarterbacks were too Christian.Report

2. Avatar Mark Thompson

Eh, I can’t blame them. I heard they tried to call the Giants’ office in New York to confirm, but no one answered, so they figured the game was cancelled.Report

3. Avatar Mike Schilling

They only intercepted Eli once. A (horribly un-PC description of a person with a long list of mental and physical challenges) would be able pick off at least three.Report

4. Avatar Mike Schilling

I’m confused, though. Every time I’ve bought a beer at a sporting event, either it comes out of a tap or the seller opens it, pours it into a paper cup, and hands me the cup. In D.C, do they actually give their potential drunken brawlers glass bottles?Report

5. Avatar dragonfrog

Funny, I find my homebrews really come into their own about two months after bottling. I’ve had some that’s been in bottles for over two years, and while it’s past its best, it’s no worse than when I get impatient and open stuff that was only bottled last week.Report

6. Avatar UL 924

Tuesday’s game against the Hawkeyes probably was one of the more entertaining contests in Pitino’s emerging coaching career,UL 1776. He really is a young coach,UL 1283. Technological advancements to improve heating and cooling efficiency are constantly underway,UL 924, but the advancement of the heat pump as an efficient household heating and cooling appliance has impressed many people lately,UL 1990, and for good reason. Instead of creating new heat, it takes heat from one place and deposits thReport

7. Nob Akimoto Nob Akimoto

And it seems to be drawing a disproportionate amount of spam bots.Report