Saturday!

Jaybird

1. Avatar Don Zeko

If you don’t get to the last 20 minutes, ME3 is a great game. How that fits into a metacritic score is beyond me.Report

• Avatar Jaybird in reply to Don Zeko

I might call it a good game with an absolutely amazing mission (Tuchunka with Mordin’s sacrifice and the mother of all Sandworms giving a reaper the Kwisatz Haderach) and a fairly interesting mission (the Geth one) but the last 20 minutes was an ending that not only soured the game as a whole, it soured the previous two.

It Star Wars Prequelled the series.Report

• Avatar Don Zeko in reply to Jaybird

I can’t fault you for that; I absolutely despised the ending myself. But then, I despised the ending to Battlestar Galactica for basically the same reasons and with the same intensity, but I still think most of the rest of the show was pretty great.Report

• Avatar Morat20 in reply to Don Zeko

The multiplayer was just insanely fun. I don’t know how they managed to pull that off.

I went months without touching it, figuring it was just a half-done attachment slapped on the side to make a few bucks from players. Pure greed, you know?

I was WRONG. I’m eager for Dragon Age 3 (I beat Dragon Age several times, never finished DA2. I was NOT eager for DA3 until I heard they were doing MP like ME3’s) and Mass Effect 4 just for the multiplayer.

Just..fun little ten minute co-op games.Report

2. Avatar zic

Non-gaming comment: today is my 54th birthday. I’m not quite sure what to think of that, I never expected to make it this far when I was young. Anything over 36, the age my mother was when I realized she had an age, seemed old.

I think I’ll buy a Crosstrek to celebrate, since nobody’s given me reason not to (I do need a new car, though not a New car,) and I can’t find a vehicle that I like better.Report

3. Avatar Reformed Republican

I decided to give Spec Ops: The Line a try, because it sounded like an interesting game. Since I suck at shooters, there is a decent chance I will get frustrated and give up before finishing, even though it is a short game and I am playing on easy. There have been some interesting cinematic moments, but I am not far into it yet. I know there are some big ones to come, if I last long enough.Report

4. Avatar dhex

finally getting ok at dark souls 2 pvp. dropped sunbros for bellbros for the time being, at least until i beat the gargoyles.

goddang gargoyles.Report