- Next story Late to the party — tardy musings about the Emmys
- Previous story I’ve got good news and bad news.
Ten Second News
December 23, 2021
December 22, 2021
January 12, 2022
January 13, 2022
January 11, 2022
January 17, 2022
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Everything is looking good. Please report any problems.
- on Weekend Plans Post: No Longer Batching It Rock And Roll Weekend Speaking of music...my venerable iPod Classic dumped it's database yesterday after I loaded some new music on…
- on Filibuster Rule Change For Voting Rights Legislation Fails 52-48 in Senate Welp. BBB didn't work. The first shipment of assistance recently directed by President Biden to Ukraine arrive…
- on Weekend Plans Post: No Longer Batching It Rock And Roll Weekend Dropped off the quilt at the longarmers', hit a nicer grocery store than what's available in town. Will need t…
- on Politically Hot Shotting Alternate Social Media Going As Well As You Might Expect Is it really a strawman? I don't listen to Joe Rogan, and have no clue who Trevor Moore is or what it refers t…
- on Politically Hot Shotting Alternate Social Media Going As Well As You Might Expect Strawmanning and sock puppetry are two different things.
- on Filibuster Rule Change For Voting Rights Legislation Fails 52-48 in Senate As I noted before, Kelly has toed the party line and is polling -better- than Sinema in Arizona. Yes, that's e…
- on What A Boring Musical World It Will Be Without Meat Loaf Gilbert and Sullivan, Elton John and Bernie Taupin, Meat Loaf and Jim Steinman.
- on What A Boring Musical World It Will Be Without Meat Loaf Fond memories of Austin, TX in the mid-1970s: Rocky Horror Picture Show as the midnight double feature at one…