Crew Wanted: Norfolk VA to New York City
Mon Tiki and I are in Norfolk VA, looking at a weather window opening up this weekend May 2/3 to run the coast up to New York City. If the forecast for southwest winds holds this should be an easy scoon up the Delmarva Pennensula with winds and wave in our favor. This is a great chance to get a taste for what offshore sailing is like, without actually being that far off shore. We’ll watch the coast slide by, and there are numerous inlets along the way if the weather turns unkind and we want to take a break.
If you’re interested leave a comment, or call me at 646 325 8325 or email to david at sailingmontauk dot com.