I would just like to state, for the record, that virtually everything in this article is complete rubbish.
1. There is no scientific study to determine whether vaccines have really prevented diseases.
2. There are no long-term studies on vaccine safety.
3. There has never been any official attempt to compare a vaccinated population against a non- vaccinated population to know what vaccines are doing to the children.
… Independent private studies (Dutch & German and the most recent KIGGS (Aug 2011) study involving 7724 children worldwide) have revealed that vaccinated children suffer much more than their un-vaccinated counterparts.
The KIGGS study? You mean, this one? (Just out of curiosity, can anyone explain to me why people who pooh-pooh science findings inevitably try to produce their own science?)
4. The child receives not one but many vaccines. There are practically no tests to determine the effects of multiple vaccines.
5. There is no scientific basis for vaccinating infants.
Measles, TB, Rubella, Pertussis… a number of diseases are (a) more likely to be fatal to infants and children; (b) more likely to cause severe complications in infants and children; and/or are more likely to be contracted by infants or children. This number point is egregiously stupid, all by itself.
6. Children are vaccinated simply because parents can be frightened to forcefully vaccinate their children.
See previous point.
… Vaccinating infants is the most profitable business both for the manufacturers as well as the doctors.
Here, let me link to this old post again. Just on the numbers, this shows that the person writing this article doesn’t understand business or economics, as well as science.
7. Infants, who are advised ONLY mothers milk till the age of six months and beyond because their fragile system will not tolerate anything else are given 36 extremely toxic vaccine shots, including booster doses, an act that defies both logic and science.
8. The Government of India has come out with a quarter page advertisement in The Hindu warning parents not to vaccinate beyond the Government approved vaccines.
I’m honestly confused if this is supposed to tell me that India has a problem with private clinics, the vaccination schedule, or… what.
9. The Orissa Chapter of the Indian Association of Pediatricians has admitted in a letter to the CM, Orissa, that private clinic and hospitals are ill equipped to store vaccines and warned parents not to vaccinate upon the advice of private practitioners and hospitals. In a recent private survey in India 94% of the doctors surveyed expressed concerns about the maintenance of the cold chain in India, 54% of the doctors have said they are afraid of vaccinating their own children and 88% fear that vaccines are unsafe.
OH, okay, so #8 and #9 belong together. Wait, so is this supposed to tell us that we ought not to get vaccinated in a rural clinic in India, but vaccinations are otherwise okay?
10. ALL THE VACCINE INGREDIENTS ARE EXTREMELY TOXIC IN NATURE.
Someone needs to read the Wikipedia page on how toxicity actually works. Here. Water is toxic in nature, given a large enough dose of it.
Here’s another Orac post. For the short version: “The dosages needed to cause hearing, kidney, or nerve damage are at least three or four orders of magnitude higher than the amount of the traces of these antibiotics that are found in any vaccine. Indeed, the usual doses of these antibiotics for an adult are in the gram, not milligram or microgram range…
Sodium chloride is in the vaccines! Table salt! Run away! The vaccines are going to kill us all! Or maybe give us hypertension. But what about potassium chloride? Lots of foods have potassium chloride, lots of potassium chloride. Bananas, for instance, are famous for having a lot of potassium. So do Romaine lettuce, spinach, celery, broccoli, cucumbers, and a number of other vegetables. Oh, no! Not that too! The vegetables are going to kill us all too! (Now I’m getting an image of a certain episode of Lost in Space.) But what about calcium chloride? Well, it’s used in lots of foods, too. It can be found in sports drinks as part of the electrolytes used, in various snack foods, and in other foods.”
11. Vaccines contain highly toxic metals, cancer causing substances, toxic chemicals, live and genetically modified viruses, bacteria and toxoids, contaminated serum containing animal viruses and foreign genetic material, extremely toxic de-contaminants and adjuvants, untested antibiotics
Virtually every clause is either incorrect or missing important context, like the median lethal dose in the previous note about toxicity. There are no untested antibiotics in vaccines.
… none of which can be injected without causing any harm.
Speaking purely from an epidemiological standpoint, there’s an awful lot of unharmed folks around who have been vaccinated.
12. The mercury, aluminum and live viruses in vaccines may be behind the huge epidemic of autism
13. The CDC of USA, the vaccine watchdog, has publicly admitted that its much-publicized 2003 study denying any link between vaccines and autism is flawed…
… The Chief of CDC Dr. Julie Gerberding (now head of the Vaccine Division of Merck) has confessed to the media (CNN) that vaccines can cause “autism like symptoms”.
… and that’s not exactly what she said. She said: “So if a child was immunized, got a fever, had other complications from the vaccines. And if you’re predisposed with the mitochondrial disorder, it can certainly set off some damage. Some of the symptoms can be symptoms that have characteristics of autism.” (which makes the vaccine a proximate cause of a symptom, the fever is the root cause) and she also said ten seconds later in the same interview ” But there have been at least 15 very good scientific studies on the Institute of Medicine who have searched this out. And they have concluded that there really is no association between vaccines and autism.”
14. In the year 1999, the US Government instructed vaccine manufacturers in the USA to remove mercury from vaccines “with immediate effect”. But mercury still remains a part of many vaccines. The vaccines with mercury were never recalled and were given to children up to the year 2006. “Mercury free” vaccines contain 0.05mcg to 0.1mcg of mercury, still posing a danger to the infant considering that mercury tends to accumulate in the body and that there are today many sources of mercury exposure…
Do I need to put more links in to put the whole mercury thing to rest?
… As per an American Academy of Pediatricians study: “Mercury in all of its forms is toxic to the fetus and children and efforts should be made to reduce exposure to the extent possible to pregnant women and children as well as the general population.”
I’ll just put this link to the American Academy of Pediatricians’ page on vaccinations right here.
That’s as far as I can go today.