Sunday!

Jaybird

1. Avatar NewDealer

Necessary Errors by Caleb Crain.Report

2. Avatar Tod Kelly

Holidays and an influx of every kind of family member imaginable has meant that I am STILL reading 1Q84. I may never finish at this rate. Oh, and of course the influx means I’m reading a lot of cookbooks, so that’s cool.

Last night we went to see Anchorman 2. We spent much of dinner afterwards arguing about whether or not there are worse movies that have been made.Report

• Avatar aaron david in reply to Tod Kelly

Tell us what you think of 1Q84. I got about halfway and did my normal “pick up something else to read for a bit, and let it gel.” that was almost a year ago, and still haven’t picked it back up.Report

3. Avatar Maribou

I finished Weeds, and started Season 4 of the Big Bang Theory.

Bookwise, like Tod, I am thinking “Will I ever finish this book?” In my case the book is Hild. (It’s really good though.)Report

4. Avatar Major Zed

Just finished the latest season of The Killing on Netflix. About to start season 2 of Lillyhammer. For books, just learned how to download library books to my tablet and am reading Douglas Adams’s Mostly Harmless. Not as good as the rest of the Hitchhiker series, but he won’t be writing any more, so this is as good as it gets.Report

5. Avatar Stillwater

Reading The Truth by TP, which is a nice return to the goodstuff. It’s pretty damn entertaining. Geniusific, I’d say.Report

6. Avatar Fish

Filling the gap between finishing Robert Jordan’s/Brandon Sanderson’s Towers of Midnight and the paperback release of A Memory of Light with Neil Gaiman’s American Gods, Joe Haldeman’s The Forever War, and Terry Pratchett/Neil Gaiman’s Good Omens.Report