Saturday!

Jaybird

1. Avatar Cascadian

Little one and I are working through LBP carting. I’ll be interested to here what you think about The Last of Us. Where’s that post on legalization?Report

2. Avatar Fish

Just a quick addendum on Slingshot: Be wary of choosing the Slingshot council mission the first time you foray into Classic difficulty. I’ve tried it a couple of times and have met with complete failure each time. But of course, you’re better at this game than I am, so perhaps you won’t struggle as I have…Report

3. Avatar Reformed Republican

Not much gaming this week. I got some more time in Crusader Kings II. I played a little bit of Oddworld: Munch’s Odyssee, which was free with PlayStation Plus. I did not get much time with DDO, because the servers were down for a good portion of the weekend.Report

4. Avatar Hoosegow Flask

Just finished Saints Row 4. It’s ridiculous, but it works. It was quite fun and I found myself wishing for more.

I’ll probably go back to playing Europa Univeralis 4 next.Report

• Avatar Jaybird in reply to Hoosegow Flask

I really enjoyed Saints Row 3 until I realized that I bought 60% of a game and the other 40% was DLC. That really, really, really irritated me.

I swore off Saints Row 4 for that reason, mostly… until I read a review that included the tidbit that the game was also an extended mockery of Mass Effect 3’s ending. At which point I became intrigued again. How accurate was that?Report

• Avatar Hoosegow Flask in reply to Jaybird

I ended up buying SR3 as a bundle during a sale, so wasn’t bothered by the DLC, but I can imagine becoming irritated with SR4.

I never even finished Mass Effect 2 (I’ll take it back up one day…probably) so I can’t speak to the ME3 ending, but they did spoof ME’s romance.Report