Saturday!

Avatar

Jaybird

Jaybird is Birdmojo on Xbox Live and Jaybirdmojo on Playstation's network. He's been playing consoles since the Atari 2600 and it was Zork that taught him how to touch-type. If you've got a song for Wednesday, a commercial for Saturday, a recommendation for Tuesday, an essay for Monday, or, heck, just a handful a questions, fire off an email to AskJaybird-at-gmail.com

Related Post Roulette

8 Responses

  1. Avatar Cascadian
    Ignored
    says:

    Little one and I are working through LBP carting. I’ll be interested to here what you think about The Last of Us. Where’s that post on legalization?Report

  2. Avatar Fish
    Ignored
    says:

    Just a quick addendum on Slingshot: Be wary of choosing the Slingshot council mission the first time you foray into Classic difficulty. I’ve tried it a couple of times and have met with complete failure each time. But of course, you’re better at this game than I am, so perhaps you won’t struggle as I have…Report

  3. Avatar Reformed Republican
    Ignored
    says:

    Not much gaming this week. I got some more time in Crusader Kings II. I played a little bit of Oddworld: Munch’s Odyssee, which was free with PlayStation Plus. I did not get much time with DDO, because the servers were down for a good portion of the weekend.Report

  4. Avatar Hoosegow Flask
    Ignored
    says:

    Just finished Saints Row 4. It’s ridiculous, but it works. It was quite fun and I found myself wishing for more.

    I’ll probably go back to playing Europa Univeralis 4 next.Report

    • Avatar Jaybird in reply to Hoosegow Flask
      Ignored
      says:

      I really enjoyed Saints Row 3 until I realized that I bought 60% of a game and the other 40% was DLC. That really, really, really irritated me.

      I swore off Saints Row 4 for that reason, mostly… until I read a review that included the tidbit that the game was also an extended mockery of Mass Effect 3’s ending. At which point I became intrigued again. How accurate was that?Report

      • Avatar Hoosegow Flask in reply to Jaybird
        Ignored
        says:

        I ended up buying SR3 as a bundle during a sale, so wasn’t bothered by the DLC, but I can imagine becoming irritated with SR4.

        I never even finished Mass Effect 2 (I’ll take it back up one day…probably) so I can’t speak to the ME3 ending, but they did spoof ME’s romance.Report

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *