Leaguefest Final Schedule and Meeting Places!

Mark of New Jersey

Mark is a Founding Editor of The League of Ordinary Gentlemen, the predecessor of Ordinary Times.

1. Avatar Miss Mary

I’m so excited! I love to travel. I can’t wait to go to the airport!!!Report

2. Avatar Russell Saunders

I should probably stop reading these posts if I don’t want to get hopelessly bummed out, shouldn’t I?Report

3. Avatar Tod Kelly

I’ll put this out there again: anyone in town Thursday night that wants to meet for a bite or a glass (or both) let me know.Report

4. Avatar Patrick

Two things:

One, you guys and gals should put up a Flickr account or something and share photos which is something we didn’t think of in Vegas.

Two, a friendly Leaguecast is in order. I suggest you debate the merits of your dessert choices from the Saturday dinner.

Okay, three things: have fun, you crazy kids!Report

5. Avatar J@m3z Aitch

Mark,

We will probably be able to make it to the Hyatt by then, if we don’t run into any traffic problems on our way in. (We can’t just leave earlier because we have to drop the kids off for their last day of school.). So expect us, but don’t be surprised if we need to do will call.Report

6. Avatar Michelle

All the years I lived in Chicago and I think I visited the Art Institute once. Definitely something I want to do. My sister actually got her MFA in film from the Art Institute.Report

7. Avatar Pierre Corneille

Mark,

I won’t be able to do most of the events (and I didn’t rsvp for them at any rate), but I might be able to go to the Art Institute on Saturday morning.Report

8. Avatar Tod Kelly

Is there anyone here that would object to me using their email addresses to come up with a Leaguefest email group? It could be an easy way to coordinate things on the go, but if people don’t want their email addresses shared* with others going to the event I would want to leave them off.

* or worse, co-mingling without adult supervision!Report

9. Avatar Miss Mary

You know, I don’t leave town until Monday. If anyone is around on Sunday and wants to hang, let me know.Report

10. Avatar Roger

I am actually going to be in town this weekend ( I live in the Northern suburbs of Chicago) and would love to meet some of the Leaguers.

I am assuming the sailboat is full, but may be able to meet you guys for the Blues Fest and dinner, assuming there are slots still available at the table. If not that is OK too, as I did not confirm earlier.

Sorry for not RSVPing earlier. I travel lots and really wasn’t expecting to be in town this weekend.Report