Leaguefest Dinner Plans!

Mark of New Jersey

Mark is a Founding Editor of The League of Ordinary Gentlemen, the predecessor of Ordinary Times.

1. Avatar Miss Mary says:

Since I’m a vegetarian, I’m voting against the steak house; sorry, carnivores. The other three places looked fine with the Italian place having numerous vegetarian options.Report

• Avatar Michelle says:

My husband is vegetarian well, so a steakhouse isn’t the best option for us.Report

• Avatar J@m3z Aitch says:

Ms. Mary, I’m going to order the theater tickets, so I want to verify that you want to go. Nobody else has responded, so it looks like it will just be you, my wife and me. We’d be delighted to have you join us, but I want to make sure you’re comfortable going with a couple in their mid-late 40s (but my wife is cool–works with college age art students).Report

2. Avatar RTod says:

I’m ok with any if the choices.Report

• Avatar J@m3z Aitch says:

Ditto this for the Aitches. We’re omnivores. If a vegetarian restaurant is selected, we can eat happily there as well.Report

3. Avatar Burt Likko says:

Ooh. I wish Mrs. Likko and I could stay for dinner at one of these.

Mark, from my experience, after you solicit input, you’re going to have to make an executive decision. Everyone will be fine with it.Report

4. Avatar Angela says:

I’m fine with your choice. Chris will probably skip Saturday’s events.
    (I wish I could make more suggestions, but we don’t actually eat out that much.)Report

5. Avatar Michelle says:

For what it’s worth, we’ve eaten at the restaurants attached to a couple of the Kimpton hotels and had good experiences. So, the Atwood Cafe is fine by me.Report

6. Avatar Mark Thompson says:

Atwood Cafe it is!Report

7. Avatar Tod Kelly says:

Also, if anyone is in town Thursday evening and wants to get a bite or have a drink, let me know. I fly in at 5:00, so I assume I’ll be at the Hyatt by 7:00.Report