The Glories Of Precooked Meat Product

Sam Wilkinson

According to a faithful reader, I'm Ordinary Times's "least thoughtful writer." So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

1. Avatar Jason Kuznicki

I’m so glad to see the spammers remembering the gay male demographic. I’d gotten sick and tired of spam from Busty Ukrainian Woman.Report

2. Avatar zic

Not just in spam. Blinded by it. What a trial.Report

3. Avatar Burt Likko

well the name has got to go but it is clear that you really know what you are talking about I will bookmark this site for all of my social media needs. keep up the good workk!Report

• Avatar Sam in reply to Burt Likko

I just realized something: don’t you live in Sourthern California? This person can help YOU!Report

• Avatar Burt Likko in reply to Sam

As a matter of fact I do. The picture that you used for this post is of the pier at Manhattan Beach. Once I was able to walk there from my house. (I live a little bit farther away from it now.)

As it turns out, all of my sexy muscles nude man needs are being met at the present time. Thanks anyway.Report

4. Avatar Burt Likko

More seriously, that has to be one of the funniest comment tags I’ve seen in a long time.Report

5. Avatar dexter

What would the grammar police say about the spammer’s second sentence?Report

6. Avatar Miss Mary

It’s so true!Report

7. Avatar Jaybird

Fidning a Personal sexy muscles nude man is often dificult

Thanks, Obama!Report

8. Avatar The Cardiff Kook

I’m still trying to figure out which pier this is.Report

9. Avatar dhex

just the tip?Report

10. Avatar Russell Saunders

You poor sexy muscles nude man seekers in Southern California should move to northern New England. This area is veritably crawling with sexy muscles nude mans. Just the other day I was saying to the Better Half “We’re going to have to call Orkin to do something about this infestation of sexy muscles nude mans around here. You can’t swing a Busty Ukrainian Woman without hitting three of them.”

If you’re finding it difficult to locate a sexy muscles nude man in Southern California, he’s my tip, free of charge. Move to Maine, where sexy muscles nude mans are everywhere, and in winter are made docile and easy to capture by the extreme cold.Report