Survey for League Roleplayers.
To the peeps who expressed an interest I need some questions answered for my own information.
You can either post the response here, or if you’d prefer email them to me.
The responses will be used for me to figure out the scenario and background for a campaign.
Most likely I will end up doing 2, one at the front end of a month and another toward the middle.
1. Self-identified Level of Pen and Paper Experience.
2. Weigh the following to a total of 10 points:
Player to Player Interaction –
Other (Specify) –
3. Weigh the following to a total of 50 points:
High Fantasy (ala Tolkien, Forgotten Realms, Malazan Book of the Fallen) –
Magic/Mage Focused (Raistlin’s plotline from Dragonlance) –
Gritty/Realistic Fantasy (Game of Thrones, Prince of Nothing) –
Steam Punk/Hybrid Fantasy (Powder Mage series, Arcanum) –
High Seas Adventure (Hornblower, Temeraire, Aubrey-Maturin series) –
Gothic Horror Inspired (Ravenloft) –
Religious Conflict (Crusades or Schism Inspired) –
Urban Fantasy (Taaltos series) –
4. Movie or Novel Character You’d Most Like to Play!
5. Brief description of a character type you’d be interested to start with.
6. Your favorite pen and paper, boardgame or roleplaying/storywriting anecdote. (Be as specific as possible)
7. Anything else you think a potential Gamemaster ought to know.
8. Top 3 Available Times per month. (Please use Greenwich Mean Time (UTC/GMT) for time of day).