In The First Circle Bookclub!

Jaybird

1. Avatar Mike Schilling

Red, black … Are we playing Russian roulette?Report

2. Avatar Burt Likko

For some reason when I ordered the book Amazon didn’t realize I wanted it on my Kindle. This may not be a problem for anyone but me.

But I’ll be back next week.Report

3. Avatar Michelle

I’ve got the 96 chapter Kindle version, which is the black version. I’ll be back next week as well. You think that, being married to a ex-citizen of the former Soviet Union, I’d have read someReport

4. Avatar Michelle

I’ve got the 96 chapter Kindle version, which is the black version. I’ll be back next week as well. You think that, being married to a ex-citizen of the former Soviet Union, I’d have read some Solzhenitsyn by now, but no.

Sorry for the repeat post.Report

5. Avatar Anne

I have the old fashioned paper, black book. Perfect timing just finished a book and needed something else to start on. See everyone next weekReport

6. Avatar aaron david

I have mine, the black cover.Report

7. Avatar Jaybird

A discussion question to think about for those with the black book: why do you think Chapter 2 was originally removed?Report

8. Avatar Fish

So it turns out that the reason you couldn’t find your copy is because it’s over here sitting on my bookshelf. It’s the “red” version, and of course since I despise abridgments, I see myself going out to my favorite used bookstore sometime this week to try to track down the full version.Report