You Get It Here Firster And Better

Burt Likko

Pseudonymous Portlander. Homebrewer. Atheist. Recovering Republican. Recovering Catholic. Recovering divorcé. Editor-in-Chief Emeritus of Ordinary Times. Relapsed Lawyer, admitted to practice law (under his real name) in California and Oregon. On Twitter, to his frequent regret, at @burtlikko. House Likko's Words: Scite Verum. Colite Iusticia. Vivere Con Gaudium.

1. Avatar Murali

I second the nominationReport

2. Avatar Mike Schilling

From the Buzzfeed pieve:

For example, in March, Breitbart News reported that Obama attended a 1998 production of a play about left-wing Chicago activist Saul Alinsky. The story, […] was presented as a major scoop on the site

Seriously. Fourteen years ago he attended a play. How far does your head have to be up out of the sunlight to think that’s news?Report

3. Avatar Tod Kelly

Thanks Burt! The wrap up post should be up this week. (It’s been a little busy over these ways.)Report

4. Avatar Dan Miller

It’s only a matter of time until the inevitable shout-out in a David Brooks column. And thanks, Tod, for giving me the definitive thing to link to when I need to discuss Fox News.Report

5. Avatar Jeff No-Last-Name

Seriously, WTG, Tod!Report

6. Avatar Tom Van Dyke

I’m having trouble following the leftish narrative of the rightish narrative here. Barack Obama does have a crappy record as president and he is a left-wing ideologue. A majority didn’t care.

Oh well. Mebbe after another 4 years of his malpractice and our misery, the next Democrat won’t be so lucky.

Or as bad, at least.Report

7. Avatar James Hanley

I have a colleague who hates blogs. Doesn’t read them, doesn’t want to engage them. I pointed him to Tod’s post about the conservative media stories and Benghazi, and he came to my office to talk about what an awesome post it was, and how he really wanted to read the rest of Tod’s series.Report