Global Citizen Tries For a Degree

Nob Akimoto

Nob Akimoto

Nob Akimoto is a policy analyst and part-time dungeon master. When not talking endlessly about matters of public policy, he is a dungeon master on the NWN World of Avlis

1. Avatar Jaybird

Good luck, my man. I pressed the button. Actually, Maribou did. The point is that the button has been pressed.Report

2. Avatar Shelley

an Indie?

But good luck!Report

3. Avatar Tod Kelly

I too have pressed the button, and am now sending out my unstoppable mind control rays to everyone reading this to do so as well.Report

4. Nob Akimoto Nob Akimoto

Thanks to everyone who’ve already pressed the button. Feedback on what you might want to know to make a decision either way are appreciated as well.Report

5. Avatar Jack

I don’t think your perk system is well thought out, you are offering a pervierse disensentive to your largest potential contrubitors. Specifically, I can get achieve four posts per month from you on my preferred topic at the discounted price of $1000 rather than you intended price of $1500 if I donate four seperate $250 contributions. You should reverse it, offering the weekly blog post at something slightly less than four times the monthly post, say $950. This is meant a bit tongue in cheek, I understand and wish you the best of luck with this. Also, I think you are in tl;dr area, and should put the “not eligable for student loans, family tapped out” towards the front end of the post.Report

• Nob Akimoto Nob Akimoto in reply to Jack

Admittedly I didn’t think that one through very well. Thanks for the advice (sadly perks are hard to change once they’re given out, but if I do a continuation project to cover what I’m short of this time, I’ll definitely restructure the system.)

Made the necessary edit, too.Report