A call to everyone in Washington DC… nay, the entire Eastern seaboard!!!

Tod Kelly

Tod is a writer from the Pacific Northwest. He is also serves as Executive Producer and host of both the 7 Deadly Sins Show at Portland's historic Mission Theatre and 7DS: Pants On Fire! at the White Eagle Hotel & Saloon. He is  a regular inactive for Marie Claire International and the Daily Beast, and is currently writing a book on the sudden rise of exorcisms in the United States. Follow him on Twitter.

1. Avatar Boegiboe

Jason’s brewpub in our basement is a good place to guzzle…and there’s a free guest room upstairs.Report

2. Avatar Kazzy

As of now, I’m available, though I’m supposed to be in DC the previous weekend. If I do make it down, I imagine a Saturday full of Bloody Marys at The Heights would fit the bill.Report

3. Avatar Mark Thompson

I’m certainly intrigued, but may be in Buffalo that weekend for the Bills’ home opener. Otherwise, I’ll make sure to make the trip a few hours south.Report

4. Avatar Christopher Carr

Interesting! I’m going to be in Baltimore that weekend anyways. I should swing over to DC at some point!Report

5. Avatar Ryan Noonan

Welp, I’m…. living in DC that weekend. I would be more than happy to take you to the Gibson or some place equally fancy for some high-brow gettin’ smashed.Report

6. Avatar Tod Kelly

Wow, it looks like a mini-mini-fest might be a possibility! It would be AMAZING to see Ryan, Scott and Jason again. And I would be super excited to meet the rest of everyone for the first time. I’ll need to start keeping track of who might be able to make it, so that I can send out an email as we get closer.

And Scott – I may make you regret your generous offer by actually taking you up on it.Report

7. Avatar Rose Woodhouse

I live in MD, and would be happy to meet up!Report

8. Avatar Mike Dwyer

Ahhh bummer, I’ll be in DC in October. Wish the schedules would have lined up.Report